Le 2011-05-20 09:44, Cedric Bosdonnat a écrit :
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 15:38 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 09:22 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
I was just on the usenet openoffice group and this bug was mentioned as
being a problem with people working on larger files. As this seems to
have been fixed in the upcoming 3.4 version of OpenOffice I was
wondering if it was integrated into our latest upcoming version of
LibreOffice.

It seems to be pretty important for power users who work on large
documents.

My apologies if it is/was listed, I couldn't find it on the dev mailist.
Thanks for any feedback.

You can check with that greasemonkey script: it's showing on OOo
bugzilla if an issue is fixed in LO. Though it takes the fixes in master
branch in account.

The missing URL
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/87923

Thank for the url and help.