Hi Michael,
sorry for the late reply but I was busy to solve my build problems.
Your hints have been really useful. I succeeded in finding out that a new
"340" folder was created under solver and library now are delivered there
instead of "solver/300", the issue was that my installation was linked
against "solver/300" libraries, so I had the undefined symbol trouble.
Moreover I noticed that several "unx*" folders where not updated by the
"make -sr" build system (for instance that happens for the sd module)
so I needed to remove these "unx*" folders by hand to force" the
make dev-install" procedure to link against libraries copied under
"solver" and not to link directly against the libraries in the modules.

Now after all this work I have still some issue:
when I launch soffice on the standard error I got the following messages:

(soffice:21318): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkToggleToolButton' to `GtkButton'

(soffice:21318): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_button_set_relief: assertion `GTK_IS_BUTTON (button)' failed

(soffice:21318): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_style_get: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

and what is worse all components start but Impress!
(Try to guess with which component I need to work for my gsoc project ? :))

When I try to start up Impress I can see only the splash screen.
If I start up soffice and then I click on the presentation button
nothing happens.

Indeed I don't know how to solve all that!

-- Marco