On 31/05/11 13:03, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
Hi,

more duplicate code cleanup.

Class SfxObjectShell has two nearly identical methods: ImportFrom and InsertFrom. The latter has a few lines of code more, so I've removed InsertFrom (which was added to the code base later than ImportFrom), added a boolean parameter to ImportFrom and adjusted the few calls to those methods. And InsertFrom is not virtual like ImportFrom. Please review the attached patches. I'll commit them if I get an "ok".
looks good to me, please commit it to master ( or I will commit it later after I get a build /me unfortunately accidently did a make clean on his master build )

thanks
Noel