Hi,

(and now to the list and not only to Oliver. I hate this mailing list settings)

Olivier Hallot schrieb:
Hi
Just a simple question on adding new math symbols to LO Math.

In a recent post in the info list, a professor asked to add the symbol

∄
        non exist

  Unicode symbol: U+2204 THERE DOES NOT EXIST ∄

to Math elements windows.

However, it looks like Math formulas are based on MathML 2.0

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/chapter4.html#contm.exists

LO doesn't use Content markup but Presentation Markup. As far as I understand it, you can put ∄ into a mo-element.

and no mention to "There does not exists".

I think it is in the dictionary as "∄"

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/appendixf.html#oper-dict.entries

Shall I imply that implementing this symbol will break the ODF Standard,
and therefore should not be implemented?

I'm more concerned about the annotation, which has encoding="StarMath 5.0".

Kind regards
Regina