Hi Olivier,

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 08:25 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Can such minutes be posted in TDF blog? I think it deserves publicity:
> Either for its content and for visibility + vitality of the TSC and
> LibreOffice.

        Again, it'd be wonderful if someone wanted to do that. Having said
that, the minutes are extremely succinct - ie. you have to be a hacker
to understand them ;-) and (personally) I'd resist spending even more
time making them very verbose & chatty.

        Though, of course if someone wants to come to the TSC meetings and
write a longer verbose screed on what was said to post on the blog, that
is fine too. Of course, if the existing format is fine, and/or we can
just expand where necessary via questions on the blog itself (perhaps)
then it shouldn't be too hard to post what is there.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot