Petr Mladek wrote:

> It is well recommended to use daily builds from
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/. They include the very last
> fixes and can be installed in parallel with the announced builds.

That may be true for other OSes but not for Windows. Once LO gets to 3.5.x
that will (hopefully) be a correct statement.

You can in fact install 3.4.x in such a way that it doesn't uninstall or
overwrite the stable build. But it is a hack. Not a proper install.

Interestingly I have mentioned in another (ignored) topic that the Windows
daily builds are based on code previous to the pre-releases (pre release is
on 3.4.1rc3, daily builds are based on 3.4.1rc1)

After a quick check, it seems that ALL daily builds for all OSes are based
on 3.4.1rc1... I must be missing the logic here...