Hi *,

Thorsten Behrens wrote (27-06-11 01:09)

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try&  report *critical*
bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
feedback.

Found no problem with some tasks I did yesterday.
So Thanks :-)

The list of fixed bugs in this release is here:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugfixes-libreoffice-3-4-1-release-3.4.1.3.log

Must have been asked before, so sorry that I do not remember, nor have marked (will do that now), but how to retrieve a list of all changes (or even selection X, Y of those) 3.4.0rc2 > 3.4.1rc3 ?

Thanks,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org