On 10/10/2014 09:35 AM, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

    I've added the section "Minimal Setup with MacPorts for external
    dependencies" [1] which can be very helpful to build LO easily.

So that is then now our documented and thus "official" way to build on
Mac? If it works, I don't oppose... even if it totally contrary to what
has been the collective wisdom so far.

I assume the sanity of a MacPorts-in-PATH based build env depends on what other stuff you have installed in your MacPorts installation, so I would not generally suggest that route to the uninitiated.

Stephan