Title: Dear Sirs,

Dear Sirs,

Thuong Phat Logistic Company Limited is a well-established and experience shipping & forwarding company, and it is diversified total logistics provider with mainstream activities
in forwarding / Customs clearance, interstate and local bonded / non-bonded
trucking, international air / ocean freighting, etc..
Our office is established in Hochiminh city and we are providing network all over
the world.
With branches and associates, has many professional staffs and some of them are
the Sales & Marketing Department who are competitive salesmen and are
knowledgeable to the shipping markets.
We are very specialized in the flowing works:

       -Air and Sea Freight Forwarding
        - Customs brokerage / Clearance
        - Complete logistics provider
        - Personal effects/ Commercial Cargo handling
        - Packing, Crating
        - Door to door services
        - Import & Export services
        -  Consolidation
        - Project cargo handling
        - Inland-trucking

We can assure you that we can handle and assist with all your shipment
requirements both AIR and SEA shipments ensuring to give them more priorities
and provide necessary follow ups as needed and required.

We like to build up a strong biz relationship with your esteemed firm, and
We are awaiting for a positive reply from you soon.

Thanks & best regards,

Mr.Duc

Thuong Phat Logistic Company Limited
114 Vo Duy Ninh Str., Ward 22, Binh Thanh District,
Hochiminh City, Vietnam

Tel: 848.629 44 322 / 38403347
Fax: 848.3 514 0711
E-mail: ad...@thuongphatlogistic.com