Hi Matus,

On Sat, 2011-07-16 at 23:18 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> It seems to be unused also in VCLTestTool. At least I could not grep
> aVersionString from

        Ah - but aVersionString is a widget - so this gets displayed in the
dialog as a FixedText - without anyone else needing to do anything with
that member [ vcl's semantics are a tad opaque in this regard ].

> So maybe something like attached patch could be pushed.
> Someone willing to review and push?

        So - we did remove the field in this case which is not ideal; then
again - this UPDVER doesn't look like anything that useful: 350 eg. I
suggest we use:
        utl::Bootstrap::getBuildIdData
instead - which gives a very detailed version; or failing that re-use
code from cui/source/dialogs/about.cxx which renders help->about.

        Feel free to push something like that ;-) we should have a clean
run-time method to obtain our version surely somewhere too.

        HTH,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot