Hi,

I am currently unable to build LibreOffice on my Mac... I am not sure if
the problem arose from any modification on the project itself or some
external factor.

Although Xcode had an update recently, I think it was related to Swift
stuff.

Here is the error I get:

/Users/renato/lo/core/sw/source/core/swg/SwXMLBlockImport.cxx:32:10: fatal
error: 'tokens.cxx' file not found
#include <tokens.cxx>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[1]: ***
[/Users/renato/lo/core/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/core/swg/SwXMLBlockImport.o]
Error 1

Searching for tokens.cxx gives me the following files:

./workdir/CustomTarget/editeng/generated/tokens.cxx
./workdir/CustomTarget/filter/source/svg/tokens.cxx

Which I don't quite understand, why should I only find them in the workdir?
Is there any include path not configured properly, maybe, or something of
that sort?

Has anybody faced something similar, or could provide a better insight on
what is causing this?

Thanks,
Renato Ferreira.