So I let the enums untouched. It's all pushed to master.

There is a strange vendor list at saldisp.cxx. I think some stuff is very outdated, but I have no possibility to check it on Sun etc.

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/libs-gui/vcl/unx/generic/app/saldisp.cxx#362

This vendor stuff is used to set some properties on X:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/libs-gui/vcl/unx/generic/app/saldisp.cxx#883

Comments like "Solaris 2.5.1" should say all ;) If someone has some hardware to check a removal do it!

Thomas