I had some ICU problems but when i installed these ports all ICU’s problems
(except error in my last email) are solved.
I paste here my ports maybe they can help someone.
Anyway i have the same problem that i wrote in my last mail. If i will finish
Android building i will write here.

icu                            @55.1           devel/icu
icu-docs                       @55.1           devel/icu
icu-doxygen-docs               @55.1           devel/icu