Hi Markus,

--with-help works fine. Thank you.

Kind regards
Regina

Markus Mohrhard schrieb:
Hey Regina,

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Regina Henschel
<rb.hensc...@t-online.de <mailto:rb.hensc...@t-online.de>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I want to add the information in the build-in help for the new
    command .uno:ImportMathMLClipboard. But I need some "getting
    started" help.

    I have (first time) got a build following the description in
    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows.
    But that is only for core.

    What command to use for clone "help" so that is is usable together
    with "core"?

    What configure to use, so that the English "help" is compiled too?

    How to get the help to be tested in my self-made build?

    I have found
    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Submodules. But that
    is about sending a patch to Gerrit and currently I do not even have
    got .git/modules

Just add --with-help to your autogen.lastrun or autogen.input and the
build system will take care of the rest.

Regards,
Markus

    Kind regards
    Regina