I build LO on Windows Server 2008R2 (i.e. the server version of Windows 7,
64-bit). I have the Windows SDK 7.0 installed in its default location(s), i.e.
in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0 *and* C:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A , with some overlap, partly same files in
both locations.

(Yeah, seems a bit weird to me, too, but as far as I can recall it is not
myself who have done any weird choice here.)

Anyway, from the config.log I see that it is the first one that is found and
that gets used. If I run ./oowintool --windows-sdk-home it outputs
/cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0 .

--tml