New branch 'feature/themesupport' available with the following commits:
commit 843ff165637bf118ef38d1bdd4db7f57acfcaf8d
Author: Tomaž Vajngerl <tomaz.vajng...@collabora.co.uk>
Date:   Sun Sep 20 19:27:09 2015 +0200

    Support reading back theme color from an ooxml document

    ooxml supports theme colors and tint/shade value that additionally
    changed the theme color. Read back which theme color + tint/shade
    value was applied in the resulting color and add this attributes
    as properties to be used by writer.
    In sidebar theme panel the changing the theme colors now doesn't
    takes this into account and changes the colors correctly.

    Change-Id: I6703e86b1fc6b2ba07f3023ec48e619aec961ff1

commit 245da9ad7cbba769026d16607c9b07742e878bb6
Author: Tomaž Vajngerl <tomaz.vajng...@collabora.co.uk>
Date:   Sun Sep 20 19:20:59 2015 +0200

    Theme color and tint/shade attribute for SvxColorItem

    To support theme colors the SvxColorItem must be extended with
    an optional attribute theme index to define the index to which
    theme color current color belongs and an optional tint/shade
    attribute define how much the color ha been additionally tinted
    or shaded.

    Change-Id: I87b7788ead25f956eeec835ba80df5e913790697