Hello Daniel,

Il 04/10/2015 22:34, Daniel ha scritto:
I just built the LO core with scan-build, a static analysis tool. I
posted the results to my github page. The report can be viewed at
http://danlrobertson.github.io/scan.html. With coverity scan etc I'm not
sure if this will provide any new info, but if you're interested, please
feel free to check it out. If you have any comments, suggestions, or
tips, please feel free to shoot me an email and let me know if this is
helpful or not. I don't mind continuing to post the results from my
builds if it helps.

Nice! Please take a look at the bottom "other error" section: it looks like you are missing at least libxml, gio and libodfgen development packages.

thanks

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti
@rmistaken