2011. 09. 01. 21:26 keltezéssel, Stephan Bergmann írta:
On Sep 1, 2011, at 3:47 PM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
On 1 September 2011 15:14, Jenei Gábor<jen...@elte.hu>  wrote:
Hi all,

As I tried to compile vcl module with raised dbglevel I found out the
following error at linking:

/home/LOff/libo/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CxxObject/vcl/unx/headless/svpgdi.o: In
function `dbgOut(boost::shared_ptr<basebmp::BitmapDevice>  const&)':
svpgdi.cxx:(.text._Z6dbgOutRKN5boost10shared_ptrIN7basebmp12BitmapDeviceEEE[dbgOut(boost::shared_ptr<basebmp::BitmapDevice>
const&)]+0x13a): undefined reference to
`basebmp::debugDump(boost::shared_ptr<basebmp::BitmapDevice>  const&,
std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char>  >&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: ***
[/home/LOff/libo/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/LinkTarget/Library/libvclplug_svplo.so]
Error 1

As I saw in cpp code this should be ok, so probably basebmp debug.cxx is not
marked for linking in the project. Could someone look at this issue who
knows make files?

That's not about makefiles. debugDump() is not marked for exporting,
you can do this in cxx file with SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT
or in hxx files. But in hxx you need to use library specific macro defined as in
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/basebmp/inc/basebmp/bitmapdevice.hxx#42
It's more complicated because of error in windows compilers, I think.

I have pushed this one. (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e21822008dff0c618e8947d7343bc70d51d47ec3
)
You cannot do it that way -- it will not work on Windows.
See<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Symbol_Visibility>  for details
(in short, you need the BASEBMP_DLLPUBLIC/BASEBMP_DLLIMPLEMENTATION stuff in the
header file if you want to be able to link against the function on Windows).

Will try to remember to prepare a proper patch tomorrow, unless someone beats
me to it…

-Stephan