Hi Massimiliano.

Welcome.

Sakunt meet Massimiliano
Massimiliano meet Sakunt.

As I wrote to Sakunt, I am would like to help you get started and help you
get the first patches submitted.

The first 3-4 patches are always the most difficult, because you need to
get the environment setup, write
commit messagees correctly etc. but that is exactly the point where we can
work together.

Let us make a little "starter" and before you know it, you will be part of
our communty.

Please look around in the wiki, and get started with lode.

Feel free to mail me directly (this mail is cc to the mailing list, so the
other community member know what we
are doing) if you have questions or comments.

rgds
jan i.