Hi

If pushed, these new functions should be advertised in the Release notes.

Olivier

Em 04-09-2011 09:45, Thorsten Behrens escreveu:
l...@pechlaner.at wrote:
I've made the new Functions BITAND, BITOR, BITXOR BITRSHIFT
and BITLSHIFT,, how declared in the ODF 1.2 specification. Can anyone
have a look on this Patches.

Wonderful, great stuff - I have to apologize, the many whitespace
changes in the calc part of the patch are because of my substandard
mentoring - cleaned-up version of the first patch attached.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation
Voicing the enterprise needs
+55-21-8822-8812