Hi,

> Hyperlinks in theese two location was wrong (as I already explaind in
> the bugreport):
> gsf cat buggy.doc WordDocument  # (I guess this is where FormFields are
> located)
> gsf cat buggy.doc Data
>
> This was right:
> gsf cat buggy.doc DocumentSummaryInformation
>
> And that's what your patch is using. If LibreOffice would use anything
> else for this docs, it would be wrong. So if you change it again, I
> can not use it.
>
> Harald, can you confirm that this patch fixes the problem for your docs too?

I would like to confirm, that Knut's patch would solve a serious problem
we have to face at the Munic Limux Project converting *.doc documents
with hyperlinks to ODF. At the moment our only workaround is to use the
MSO buildin converter :-(  I really would prefer to use LO for this task
as soon as possible!!!

Greetings

Harald Kagerer

--
Harald Kagerer <har...@binder-kagerer.de>

PGP
Key-ID: 0xB2792619
Fingerprint: 8763 31EA 65F8 D4BB 3501 E8D3 2728 CF77 B279 2619

()
/\