Hello!

I found that images as a resource defined in *.src file with parameter «MaskColor»:

Image RID_SVXBMP_SLIDERINCREASE
{
    ImageBitmap = Bitmap
    {
        File = "slidezoomin_11.png" ;
    };
    MaskColor = STD_MASKCOLOR;
};

What does this parameter mean? Can I don't set MaskColor?

I found that some functions/methods is never used. This functions are listed in «unusedcode.easy <http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/unusedcode.easy>» file. Is this file generated automatically or I should modify it in case of removing unused functions?

How can I generate a patch (diff) which may be used to push changes to official repository? Should I make a commit to a local repository before generating a patch? And what I should do in case of modification of binary data (changed/added images)?

Thank You!

--
Best Regards,
    Dmitry