Hi

You already are a "voluntary" informal mentor, like the rest of us, but thanks
for volunteering.

The best way to help on a specific idea (like VCL challenges) is to become a
mentor, so why not take the extra step and be registred as mentor, you can
always be the second mentor on a project.

I have learned the word "cluttered" can be dangerous, because the more you do
in private, the more you have to repeat several times :-)

rgds
jan i.

If there is a way of being an informal mentor on VCL, I?d be happy to be
available :-)
Anyone who has any questions can ping me on IRC, if I can help then my nick is
chris_wotMostly I encourage folks to discuss with me in the open, but I?m often
willing to have a private conversation so the channel doesn?t get cluttered.