I must confess that in <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fecde94354a46463d346a1a78962f39a5a6f9eb8> "Undo basis/brand split: moved Python from basis to brand." I did some blind changes to Windows-only code in pyuno/zipcore/python.cxx. (Did I mention I still did not succeed with a Windows-in-a-virtual-machine LibO build? Yeah, should probably try a MinGW cross-compile instead...)

Anyway, if anybody less Windows-phobic than me would like to check out whether pyuno still works on Windows, that would be great:

(a) pyuno/zipcore/pyhton.cxx might actually not compile at all -- tinderboxes should already note that...

(b) pyuno within LibO might no longer work. An easy way to test that is to build desktop/$INPATH/misc/passive.oxt via "cd desktop/test/deployment/passive && dmake", install it in LibO, and see that the three entries in the new "passive" menu each pop up a dialog (esp. the "python" entry, of course).

(c) pyuno as run from an external python process might no longer work. An easy way to test that is to start the interactive python executable from the LibO program directory and execute "include uno" (and/or "include pyuno"; not sure right now which one is the more interesting, but if both work I'd guess that's good).

Thanks,
-Stephan