On 10/21/2011 11:13 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi August,

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 15:01 -0400, August Sodora wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 3:01 PM, August Sodora<aug...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I've attached a new patch that includes some tests for the BASIC
scanner. Most of the test cases are just to get an idea of how the
scanner handles certain situations but I tried to make sure I included
ones that specifically trigger where the GetBufferAccess was.

        Ooh ! :-) this is really nice. I was previously fooled by the subject
into not noticing that this was some sexy code cleanup + unit testing
patch.

        Lovely work ! I added a doc. header for the new sal/ method, and since
I have: (setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t) in my ~/.emacs I see
red warnings of trailing whitespace - so removed a bit of that. One
thing I tweaked in one place is using sal_Int32 indexes into
rtl::OUStrings where previously sal_uInt16 indexes were adequate, one
benefit of your cleanup is that we can handler bigger scripts of course.

        Anyhow - a lovely job :-) I'm really looking forward to see what you
touch next :-)

        Many thanks !

Unfortunately, this breaks the build, as basic now has a (missing) dependency on sfx2, which already depends on basic.

-Stephan