Hi Tor,

I'm not aware of any impacts on the --headless, --invisible and --quickstart
options.

When starting with --headless or --invisible, you are not able to start any
visible frame afterwards.

Something similiar as my patches do could be achieved by using --quickstart.
The difference is that with --quickstart, the process will never quit.
But actually I want the process to exit when there is no active
frame/connection.

Samuel