On 17.09.2016 23:34, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:55 PM, <apta...@gmx.de
> <mailto:apta...@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     The current source code in XComponent.idl looks like:
>
>     #ifndef __com_sun_star_lang_XComponent_idl__
>     20 #define __com_sun_star_lang_XComponent_idl__
>     21
>     22 #include <com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl>
>     23
>     24
>     25 module com { module sun { module star { module lang {
>     26
>     27 *published interface XEventListener;*
>     28
>     42 published interface XComponent: com::sun::star::uno::XInterface
>     43 {
>     73  void dispose();
>     74
>     92  void addEventListener( [in] XEventListener xListener );
>     93
>     108  void removeEventListener( [in] XEventListener aListener );
>     109
>     110 };
>     111
>     112
>     113 }; }; }; };
>     114
>     115 #endif
>
>     can anyone check - and if positively found incorrect change the
>     source - the following alternative:

>      #include <com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.idl>
>     * #include <com/sun/star/lang/XEventListener.idl>*
>      24
>     25 module com { module sun { module star { module lang {
>     26
>     42 published interface XComponent: com::sun::star::uno::XInterface
>

> The old code looks fine. This is a forward declaration in the idl file.
> You can see the generated c++ code for it in e.g.
> workdir/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/normal/com/sun/star/lang/XComponent.hdl

this is true, there is no problem in this IDL file, but it's possible
that there is some other IDL file that is missing an #include.

the LO build uses the new "unoidl-write" tool to parse the IDL files and
that does not use a preprocessor and ignores #includes, but the SDK only
has the old "idlc" tool that uses #include to find stuff, so it's
currently possible that we ship IDL files that "idlc" chokes on.

andy, what is the actual error message that you get?