On 10/28/2011 10:07 AM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
I can also confirm this with my own build from master from this morning
28/10/2011, build ID :
[...]
--enable-ext-barcode

Kami, can you help me? Just asked on #libreoffice-dev: "does anybody know anything about the barcode extension? Alexander Thurgood said on ML that it was not working in current Mac builds, but it (as downloaded from http://ooo.itc.hu/oxygenoffice/download/libreoffice/7e7efc5d4a03126bb9ae3ae9aa2c4e87-Barcode_1.3.1.0.oxt) appears to be not working in any recent LibO? The included barcode-loader.py apparently still uses active registration, but does not provide a writeRegistryInfo function?"

Thanks, Stephan