Thanks for your license statement.

I have added you to our wiki:

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me.
I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and
getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not
hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

Jan Iversen.

Ps. Do not forget the italian libreoffice conference 5th November in Turin,
rumour is that there might be a special afternoon for developers.