On 11/03/2011 01:40 AM, August Sodora wrote:
It seems to me that class ApplicationAddress in vcl/svapp.hxx is
unused and that ApplicationEvent has two useless fields, one for the
application address and another string that is always empty and never
compared against or modified. I've attached a patch that cleans this
up a little bit and switches from String to rtl::OUString but
unfortunately I cannot compile the code that is in aqua, etc. Does
someone who has this capability mind building this and making sure
that nothing broke in those few areas?

I will have a look.

Stephan