On 08/11/11 15:55, webmas...@csz-online.de wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently working on some data format exportation tests with the
LibreOffice SDK and Java. I want to develop an addon, which can export
the current opened file in another dataformat. I already have some
converter-methods, which can be used. The only thing I need is to get
access to the opened document in some Java object(s).

i'm not sure i understand: do you want to create a new export filter, or use the existing filters via UNO?

I already tried to search in the development manuals of LibreOffice and
OpenOffice but there was no result. Perhaps anyone of you guys could help?

for storing a loaded document with a certain export filter, see:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Storing_Documents

for creating a new export filter, you need to implement an css.document.ExportFilter service; start here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Filter

here the document css.frame.XModel is given as parameter to setSourceDocument, and you can use UNO API to pull out the content.

except if you can implement the filter in XSLT with ODF as the source, then it is much easier and you don't need to write any UNO stuff.

Best regards,
Clemens Schulz

regards,
 michael