Hi Eike,

On 13/12/2016 09:41 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Yossi,

On Tuesday, 2016-12-13 08:22:15 +0200, Yossi Zahn wrote:

It seems that the numbering options that appear in numberingoptionspage.ui
will always be higher up in the list than those that are added dynamically
in cui/source/tabpages/numpages.cxx. The dynamically added numbering options
seem to appear in the order that they are defined in aSupportedTypes[] in
defaultnumberingprovider.cxx. I'm wondering if it should be that way?
The not explicitly defined types are currently added to the predefined
list, yes, but that could probably be rearranged somehow. Just in what
order? My suggestion would be to have the aSupportedTypes[] array in
a sensible order and add entries to the UI list in that order while
taking the UI visible string from the dialog or resource if defined.
Should I open a bug for this, I don't feel qualified enough to make this change. (I don't know what a sensible order would be and wouldn't know how to pull in UI strings dynamically).

thanks, yossi