On 05/02/2017 06:39 PM, slacka wrote:
Whatever the trouble with your toolchain

If you have access to a Fedora x86 box with Clang, I'm sure you'd see this
too as I'm seeing this on both my 32-bit Fedora box with Clang 5.0 master
and 32-bit Ubuntu box with clang 3.9.

tweak the  #elif so that you use the #else fallback implementation

So you don't think  this sound like a compiler issue? Anything else you
suggest I try or look into before working on a patch for this?

It may well be a compiler issue. I just have no idea, and neither bandwidth nor much inclination to look into it myself.

Any specific reason you stick to 32-bit? I assume you'll be more and more on your own with any issues you get into there.