Hello everyone

Currently we have a separate class SwUndoRedlineDelete to take care of undo
delete actions with Track Changes set. But the CanGrouping function in the
class does not serve any purpose in reality.

>From what I understand making the function work again would mean
reimplementing the undo-redo mechanisms that are already implemented in
SwUndoDelete class. So I propose that we drop the SwUndoRedlineDelete class
and instead rework the SwUndoDelete class to handle redline delete
undo-redo actions as well.

Due to lack of feedback on gerrit, I created a remote feature branch
feature/sw-delete-undo-rework for this task. You can track the progress
here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/sw-delete-undo-rework
.

If you have any concerns regarding my work, please write to the mailing
list. I would love to hear any feedback or comments.

Regards
Rosemary