Hi,

LibreOffice is mostly built using C++ but there's many more things you could do
to contribute. Assuming you are interested in development first, you could
start by setting up a build on your system and proceed using the information
bellow.

Getting involved:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved>

Instructions on how to setup a build as well as other useful starter info can
be found on the Wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development>

The next step would be to pick one of the many issues open in bugzilla that
have been tagged with easy-hack, which is described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks>

Also in the upper link you have an outline of the process for submitting
patches for review. Gerrit is available at:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/>

This is just a quick primer, if you get stuck, need help or anything in between
please e-mail this list or hop on to irc at freenode.net <http://freenode.net/>
on channel #libreoffice-dev.

Regards,
Shinnok