Dear LibreOffice folks,

One of our scientists reported that images get randomly lost in a presentation.

This did not happen in version 5.1.3.2, but is present in at least 5.3.4.1, 5.3.5.1, and 5.4.0.3.

The included images are PDF files, and it happens randomly, and, therefore, no steps can be provided to reproduce the issue.

The image suddenly disappears. The frame for the image is still there though, and the handles appear, if you click on the white area, where is the image is supposed to be.

Before creating an issue in the bug tracker [1], could you please suggest, what debugging options can be turned on, to create a more meaningful bug report? Maybe you already know of such an issue. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find one.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/