So it seems the general consent is to move ahead with spaces instead of
tabs.

I updated the patch accordingly, and applied it to all XSLT files:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/41009/

I wonder whether we should credit such patches to a virtual "Cleanup"
author, so we don't spoil the stats with such commits?

Regards
Samuel