On 12/15/2011 10:58 AM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
So unless you can look at one of those traces and tell me that the
build should be stopped because "it is obvious error in the code (not
in the test, the app code) that needs to be fixed" I would want you

Hard to tell without a backtrace.

guys to rethink running the tests for release build during the make
phase and just allow me to run them in designated test phase where it
is allowed to fail and wont stop user from installing the office
suite. (Yes those errors are logged, yes I will provide them, and yes
user will be able to use his office suite and not wait on some test
fixes)

IIUC, "make build" will omit the checks (and "make unitcheck" will execute them).

Stephan