I’m running LibreOffice 6 through LibreOfficeKit calls (saveAs), and I’m interested in stabilizing and isolating LibreOffice during calls into it. My only purpose is document conversion. How can I minimize:

- the amount of user profile IO

- interactions with other processes

- network endpoints and the filesystem in general

- internal features that can cause instability (threading and locks) or are superfluous (e.g. scripting, rendering, etc.)?

There’s a list of environment variables at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Environment_variables

A good deal of them seem to be useful to constrain LibreOffice’s behavior. I would be interested in your advice: which of these would be most useful for me? Do you have other suggestions? I hope to be able to document useful environment variables on the Wiki in the process.
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Environment_variables>