On 05.03.2018 21:41, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sberg...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 23.02.2018 18:57, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

Done - now jenkins' message should be sent to ALL (owner, reviewer and
"interested" users (those who starred the change or watch another user
on the changeset)

Doesn't seem to work.

I certainly do get the jenkins build-status comments sent as email

I assume you already did the usual look-in-spamfolder dance? Also I
assume you do receive the rest of the gerrit-comments, just not the
ones from jenkins?

There's no such mails blocked in my spam folder. And I'm pretty sure that, for a Gerrit change on which I'm listed as reviewer, I do get mails for mine and all other people's comments, just not for comments from Jenkins. But I don't have a fresh example handy right now where that happened; I'll keep an eye out when this happens again.

(At <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/settings/> I didn't find any mail-related settings other than "CC Me On Comments I Write" on the Preferences page, which is ticked for me.)