Hello all

We have a new help system where we use default browser to show help
pages. After some time spent looking into the way LO packages are build
I really need advise and help to proceed and build the necessary
packages to replace the old help.

It requires understanding of build process, makefiles and perl scripts
in scp2/ module.

The task looks simple: once the new help is built (--with-help=html),
the help files are available in core/instdir/help/6.1 so it must take
the 6.1/ folder and make a package, which is as simple as zipping it. Of
course, replace '6.1' by %PRODUCTVERSION.

Any collaboration or help here is welcome. Question on the task here or
in #libreoffice-dev

Thank you all in advance.
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator