Hi Shayantan,

On 11/03/18 23:45, Shayantan Pal wrote:
> Respected sirs,
>
> I am interested in the project :
>

>       LibreOffice Online Admin
>

> for Google Summer Of Code 2018 and would like to work on it . Kindly consider
> my
> candidature.

As a qualification process, we require students to work on at least one Easy
Hacks (as mentioned here[1]) before you submit your application for GSoC later.

> I have sond knowledge of CPP and other OOP languages such as Java and also can
> code in Python , HTML5 and Css3.

Please look at the list of easy hacks for Online[2]. There are relevant code
pointers already in all of the easy hacks but if stuck, don't hesitate to ask on
the bug itself. There is some more helpful information on the same wiki page
including slides of talks given on LibreOffice Online in previous conferences;
you might want to go through them to understand the architecture, code
structure, etc.

> I have successfully participated in Google Code
> In 2013,14,15 and wat to extend my repertoire in coding

That's great to hear.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice_Online#GSoC
[2]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice_Online#Easy_Hacks