Hi Tomaž,

Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:
> Just for clarification - they are marked deprecated in the idl files
> for now, but in the code they don't exist anymore.

Hmm, but e.g. for GraphicObjectShape, the property is not optional, so
that's an API breakage?

> If the properties should still exist for backwards compatibility
> then someone will have to come up with a behavior how this should
> work. The assumption all along the re-work was that they will be
> removed.

I guess the most wide-spread use case is the one for
importing/inserting graphics into a document, see e.g.:

* https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=45003
* https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50114
* https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=83692

and our own samples. Since those have little to do with the
vnd.sun.star.GraphicObject internal stuff you're removing, that should
still be supportable?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten