On 28/03/18 12:45, himajin100000 wrote:
Hello, I'm himajin100000, often trying to make my own DEBUG build.

This mail is just for explanation.

I have written a bug report "tdf#116677:StylePool::createIterator has
default paramters, but StylePoolImpl's does not" , but there Xisco FaulĂ­
kindly requested me to post these build issues to dev mailing-list, not
to bugzilla.

C:/sources/libo-core/svl/source/items/stylepool.cxx(410): error C2660:
'StylePoolImpl::createIterator': function does not take 0 arguments

That code is inside a rather unusual

  #ifdef DEBUG

block. According to solenv/gbuild/gbuild.mk, DEBUG would only be defined when gb_DEBUGLEVEL >= 2, i.e., when you call make with an argument like dbglevel=2. (AFAICS, it would not be set when you merely configure --enable-debug or --enable-dbgutil, something that many people routinely do.)

How exactly do you do your builds (what is the content of your autogen.input, resp. what arguments do you pass to autogen.sh; and how do you invoke make)?

Such #ifdef DEBUG code is likely rotting. The best thing probably is to determine whether such code is actually useful, and if it is, to put it behind more conventional #if checks that are triggered for --enable-debug or --enable-dbgutil builds.