Le 14/04/2018 à 10:19, Wols Lists a écrit :
[...]
I had a look at gerrit and couldn't make sense of it, but IFF that
string is visible to end users, the missing space is an error.
Punctuation should always be followed by a space.

If, however, it's internal to LO code, I'd be inclined to agree with
you, code doesn't have spaces :-)

Here, semicolon is not punctuation, it is a separator.
Space or not space before or after semicolon is not the problem, help works equally well with and without space in <bookmark_value> ... </bookmark_value> fields. The problem is changing something, adding a space or removing one in these fields because each change make the string to be translated again without any visible effect. And translators have better to do. ;-)

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.