On 16/01/12 10:17, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Sun, 2012-01-15 at 13:04 +0100, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
Finally done that, it was easier than I thought, too. Just had to
change another help makefile ... actually reading make's error
messages does help.
        Lovely :-) - strangely I still have an ooo_custom_images directory
locally. I think Noel's revert might have re-created that - any ideas ?

hmm I didn't realise things changed here :-/ where should images formally in custom_images live now ? looks like custom_images/*/* => icon_images/*/* is that right ? i just need to move the files there ?

Noel