Hi,

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 09:14:58AM +0000, Renato Ribeiro
<renatoribeiro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is a basic question but I can't understand yet. What is the web
> server running behind the LibreOffice Online? The websocket is the
> protocol used to change messages, right? What's other protocols are
> used in this application? Where does WOPI come in here?

Poco has a built-in library to serve static files over HTTP(S), that's
used in loolwsd.  Websocket is used to update the JS client once the
page is loaded. The JS itself is served as static content. The only
non-websocket and non-static part is the convert-to functionality at the
moment, I think. Regarding WOPI, see here:

https://speakerdeck.com/kendy/integrating-libreoffice-online-via-wopi

It's the protocol between auth/storage and the stateless Online
instance.

Regards,

Miklos