I see that some of the UITests (executed at least during `make check`) take rather long, one taking over 20 min for me, see below for details.

I'm not sure whether something fundamental could be improved to cut down on processing time (e.g., on a cursory glance, it looks to me that a single UITest sequentially spawns multiple soffice processes?), or whether the cure would be to split the longer-running UITests into smaller ones each doing fewer sub-tests so that multiple of those smaller tests will run in parallel (similar to how other CppunitTests or JunitTests have been split in the past).

But I would ask the authors/maintainers of those UITests to please do something appropriate to help reduce overall build time.

Edited output of elapsed wall-clock time for each of the UITests (which all succeeded) for me (running `for i in */UITest_*.mk; do (cd "$(dirname "$i")" && (time make -rs "$(basename "$i" .mk)"; echo $?)); done`):

   0m13.038s hide_cols
   0m13.080s range_name
   0m14.920s search_replace
   0m16.144s cui_dialogs