Hi Markus
On 13/01/12 18:27, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
I think it makes sense to remove the findByName and replace them with
findByUpperName. The findByName is error-prone and therefore I removed
it for 3-5, internally we only use upper name (and in 3.5 we use it
even to store the range name). I will clean-up your patch a bit
because some changes to rangeutl.cxx only make sense with other
changes in master/3.5.
re. our discussion on IRC last night, please have a look at the attached patch. ok for 3.4 you think now?

Noel