Hi all,

LibreOffice has a feature Fontwork, which is actually a "text along path". This feature exists from the beginning. You find it in the DTD of OpenOffice.org 1.0.

When OpenOffice.org had switched to ODF, these attributes were written unchanged to file and so does LibreOffice. But these attributes were never specified in ODF.

I have started to work on a specification. But before I continue to work on it, I think, there should be a general decision: Do we want to specify these attributes, or do we change the implementation to write these attributes in loext-namespace for ever and drop it for ODF strict? Or any other suggestion?

Kind regards
Regina